wodTelnetDLX is a free trial software application from the Active X subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2002-10-02. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows2000, Windows2003.
wodTelnetDLX is a telnet client component ready to connect to various terminal based clients, most commonly to UNIX telnet daemon. Besides supported Telnet protocol, it also supports secured communication (through encryption) using well known SSH (SSH1 and SSH2 are supported), as well as SSL/TLS (Secure Socket Layer protocol).
ActiveX version of the component has its own Terminal GUI (Graphic user interface) that supports VT100 and Linux emulation - so you can run your favorite UNIX tools with no need for 3rd party extensions - only with wodTelnetDLX.
Main features include:
- Supports Telnet, SSH1, SSH2, SSHAuto, SSL, SSLTelnet and Raw protocols
- Includes both COM Component version and ActiveX Control in same package
- Has its own Terminal client GUI (only ActiveX version)
- Implements VT100 and Linux emulations (only ActiveX version)
- Supports 'slave printing' directly from applications you run on the server
- Has blocking mode for scripting clients (only COM version), as well as non-blocking mode (both versions)
- Supports negotiation for auto determining SSH1/SSH2 protocols
- Automatically upgrades Telnet session to SSL if available
- Connects with ease even with secured WEB servers.
- Includes Certificate Management Component - you can use OpenSSL as well as MS CertificateStore certificates
- Automatically sends login and password if specified
- Fires events when data is received, or key (even special) is pressed
- Allows transparent use of any of supported protocol. Change one property - leave other code the same!
wodTelnetDLX (version 2.5.6) has a file size of 4.36 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 78 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.